Multi amber set - yellow amber& cognac amber & cherryamber
- This unique and very rare amber set is a wonderful display of modern southwest design jewelry. It features exceptional yellow, cognac and cherry amber stones, which are all set in sterling silver.
- Sterling silver and real amber pendant, bracelet and earrings. Pendant is 4.3 cm, bracelet is approximately 19 cm long (10-12 mm width), earrings 35 mm long.
- Amber sones: 7 mm x 4 mm
- Beautiful cognac, cherry and yellow amber
- Lightweight anti-tarnish sterling silver
- Limited quantity available
- Made in Poland with love
- Open construction
- Arrives giftboxed, as do all our amber goods
Snake silver chain (1mm) is included.
When you place an order, please specify your silver chain length(17.7" or 19.7" or 21.7 ") in the comments section of the online order form.
- About Amber
Amber is the Fossilised tree resin from ancient forests that have long since been lost in antiquity some 60+ millions of years ago and can vary in colour from red to yellow, green and blue and is the oldest decorative substance known.
Amber is considered an organic gemstone such as pearl and to be called Amber must be at least several million years old, an amazing history, the use and trade of Amber dates back as far as 2500BC, at around 600BC Thales described a magical property, this is in fact Ambers ability to acquire an electric charge when rubbed with a cloth.
This remains one of the most useful methods of identifying real Amber in Gold and Silver jewellery today.