Cognac amber set - bracelet and necklace
- This unique and very rare amber set is a wonderful display of modern southwest design jewelry.
- It is a 2 piece set: earrings and necklace. Each piece greatly complements each other. It features exceptional multi color amber stones, which are all set in sterling silver.
- This majestic set makes the perfect gift for anyone.
- Material: Baltic Amber and
Sterling Silver .925
- Color: Coganc, green and yellow amber
- Handcrafted in Poland
100% Natural Baltic Amber
Item will be sent in lovely gift box with
- Width 19 mm
- Length 40 mm
- Amber stones: 9 mm x 5 mm
- Length - 45.5 cm - adjustable up to 50.5 cm
- 6 amber stones: 9 mm x 5 mm
Amber is the Fossilised tree resin from ancient forests that have long since been lost in antiquity some 60+ millions of years ago and can vary in colour from red to yellow, green and blue and is the oldest decorative substance known.
Amber is considered an organic gemstone such as pearl and to be called Amber must be at least several million years old, an amazing history, the use and trade of Amber dates back as far as 2500BC, at around 600BC Thales described a magical property, this is in fact Ambers ability to acquire an electric charge when rubbed with a cloth.
This remains one of the most useful methods of identifying real Amber in Gold and Silver jewellery today.