Sweet heart - milky amber pendant
- It features exceptional milky amber stone, which are all set in sterling silver.
- Sterling silver .925
- Genuine Baltic Amber
- Quality highly polished finish
- Total length 25 mm, width 23 mm
- Amber stones: 15 mm x 8 mm
Snake silver chain (1mm) is included.
When you place an order, please specify your silver chain length(17.7" or 19.7" or 21.7 ") in the comments section of the online order form.
Beautiful cognac amber
Lightweight anti-tarnish sterling silver
Limited quantity available
Made in Poland with love
Arrives giftboxed, as do all our amber goods
100% Natural Baltic Amber
- Amber is the Fossilised tree resin from ancient forests that have long since been lost in antiquity some 60+ millions of years ago and can vary in colour from red to yellow, green and blue and is the oldest decorative substance known.
- Amber is considered an organic gemstone such as pearl and to be called Amber must be at least several million years old, an amazing history, the use and trade of Amber dates back as far as 2500BC, at around 600BC Thales described a magical property, this is in fact Ambers ability to acquire an electric charge when rubbed with a cloth.
- This remains one of the most useful methods of identifying real Amber in Gold and Silver jewellery today.